Monday, January 14, 2013

SNOW

Yes, we got snow.  Even if it was just a dusting and melted in hours.  I looked out the window as I awoke and squealed with delight.  It does not matter how old you are - it is still special and fun to see snow when you awake.  It brought back memories from when I was little and my mom would allow us to stay home from school on the day of the first snow.  It was so special and we needed to enjoy it.

This morning I held back from waking the boys so they could sleep a little longer.  I did snap some photos to remember the morning.







it was great fun watching the boys look of surprise to see our neighborhood with a dusting of the white stuff.

1 comment:

  1. I did as well - it was the first thing I did when I jumped out of bed this morning was to check outside the window.

    It's so refreshing...and beautiful.

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete